Thursday, November 29, 2007

The experience of giving tuition

WHEE! i'm glad that i'm done with giving eng tuition! well, it was supposed to be 8 sessions but i guess both of us are busy with our own things..so i really thank God he initiated that he wanted the last session to be today! so i had 5 sessions altogether(: I thank God for giving me strength to give tuition to this china boy, esp when the time is at 5pm. And thank God for wisdom too to be able to teach him. quite tough at times..but the one and a half hrs pass really fast!!(: overall, it was a great learning experience for me esp when it is my first time giving tuition!!I have been blogging frequently recently! (: does this show i'm free?? anyway, i need to have gd time management as i will be away for like the whole dec??
counting down...
Yf camp: 4 more days!
SS camp: 12 more days!
U.S: 14 more days!

No comments: