Thursday, November 01, 2007

IT'S OVER!!

YAY! NO MORE PW! (: just want to thank God for seeing my grp thru our last major component which was oral presentation. my grp was facing problems with the slides even one and a half hrs before our OP..oh well, i prayed to God and He answered my prayer! everything went smoothly during the OP..slides were guai..(: my grp did well in their presentation of speech..to yiqing,fengyi,bin bin and edward..its been a great year working with u guys! each of u have ur own strengths and bubbly character! so sad, we have to part now..hhaha..but i really enjoyed myself doing pw with u guys!are we ready to face such projects in the future? YES RITE! (: lots of upcoming events coming up! class chalet/outing? i wwant to bake soon! and of course..HW...): here's some pics of my pw grp!

No comments: