Tuesday, November 13, 2007

eventful nov! (:

Lots of thing have happened during my nov holidays..firstly, a few of us gt to cook pasta and baked cookies for Sis Charissa's bday. I have been gng back to galilee kindg. with jasmine to help with admins things frm 8.30 to 2.30..went to haggen daaz on sunday with mom at esplanade and we actually took part in this contest in naming the dessert! so cool! another exciting thing is im actually giving english tuition to a sec 3 china boy! something i wldnt thought i wld do so early..im not the kind who can teach la..seriously.hhaa..but thank God for wisdom as i went for the first lesson..the second lesson is today! only 8 sessions! (: I had a combined discipleship dinner with shelia, gwyneth and jasmine at imm's fish and co.! nice fooooodd! haha! thanks Shelia and gwyneth for the great meal and fellowship! (: we headed to secret recipe for dessert time after that! oh yaa! i decided to trim my hair yest! now its much thinner! cant wait for more exciting events to happen! class outing today at settlers! hope i can make it! (:
I want to bake!!!

jasmine,gwyneth,shelia and me at Fish and Co.! (:

No comments: