Friday, December 07, 2007

YF camp 2007!

I truly thank God i made the decision to go YF camp! He has His purpose for me. Despite the samll grp of 12 campers, God is faithful for He made the camp enjoyable and one which i wld never forget! i thank God for everyone at camp, and the fellowship we had. The pingpong and basketball ( i thot i dont like this sport? mm...) I formed a team JJ team which is Jolynn and Me(Jaime) ! we form a gd pair of ping pong partners too ever since gwyn and i were ping pong partners in a previous camp! I'm glad Jolynn came, seriously..u made camp really fun gal! thanks for ur company(: I thank God for the gals in my dorm in which we shared abt certain issues on the last nite.Of course not forgetting my dearies, Rachel and Jasmine! I thank YOU both for the company and listening ears! we must take care of jolynn! (: i gt to know many ppl much better. I oso thank God for the messages which made me think hard...like how am i growing spiritually in the Lord? I really want to mold myself into a better christian, glorifying God thru many ways.
The team building activity was very encouraging, the visitation to aunty christine's house was something different, the video " A vow to cherish" had many things for us to learn frm, and a simple outing to sentosa taught many of us a lesson(: God is good and im really blessed by attending this year's camp! im looking forward to another camp next yr! (:

Next up...Sunday sch camp!!! then off i FLY! (:

No comments: