Friday, November 23, 2007

Galilee's choral workshop! (:

I thank God for being able to help out at this yr's choral workshop! its sth new at galilee(: well, many youths helped out at the workshop and we also participated with the kids in the singing too!! thank God for Mrs wong, our trainer who taught us how to sing well(: learnt a lot! the kids were so fun loving and i enjoyed my time playing games with them, tracting and singing! it was a 2 day workshop. let me summarise what we did.

First day: had singing practice frm 9-12pm. then we had a great jap lunch! so cute la! i have pics to show(: then we had tracting! this is the exciting part! my grp consisted of carissa and eunice. these 2 gals had little experience but they were brave and excited! i'm glad that i had them worked with me. they showed me certain things which i usually wld not dare to do. after that, we had a long period of games which had relation to the theme on music! OH YA! my bro's bday was on this day! (:

Second day: training session frm 9-12pm again..then we all headed down to uncle siong teck's place to have our activity at the function room! we had music beat training(the no. of counts) and how to move our hands when leading in singing by aunty jenny(: had fun!! then came the art and craft session led by jasmine and i with the rest of the gal team(: the kids had to use fabric paint to draw on a bag given to them! they enjoyed themselves and i enjoyed myself too while helping them!(: we headed back to church for more practising for the song service at nite and dinner was gddd. and since my bro didnt go to church yest, church frens celebrated for him today! (:
I really had a memorable time throughout these 2 days! (:

this week has been rather relaxing and exciting as i gt to meet up with my sec sch mates on mon and met up with cecilia on tue along with aloysius who was gonna work with her after that. we had a time of catching up! then on wed, i did baking! like finalllyyy! i baked cookiess and had to rush off to je kbox to meet yq and fy! we sang a lot and eat a great meal! my first time gng to kbox..(: really enjoyed myself learning chinese songs frm them..hahah!
my tracting buddies! carissa and eunice! (:

No comments: