Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm glad this week is over!

I'm so glad this week has swiftly passed! with the tests after tests..it kinds of stresses everyone..and receiving results after results..well, i must thank God for everything..the good and the bad..i thank God that i accepted every result..(: I always believed that if we Honour Him, He will Honour us. A load of burden was taken away frm me when my teacher told me that CA1 was not counted..mid year was 100% weightage..so the progress card for term 1 is just a guide...i'm glad because God gave me another chance to buck up! But i hope this is true..no more changes. It may be a gd thing but a bad thing too. Cos everything weighs on the mid year exam! I really have to make use of this chance..and i realised its march already! time passes so fast.
this week has been gd..even though with so many tests..i gt to share the gospel to 3 frens! and they asked me questions! that's wad im happy abt..at least they showed interest..and they will come my church one day! i shall make it a point to share the gospel first on my list..it is most impt..to save someone and to tell them God loves them. I can't wait for this moment. I can't wait for next week! im going for sec 3 camp..although i will miss lessons..but im sure im gonna have a fun time with sq and bailu! :)

No comments: