Thursday, February 23, 2006

Learning point today: Misunderstandings happen but God sees me through

well, today has been a different day for me..but i thank God for seeing me through at that point of time. it happened during lit class..the grps were supposed to discuss abt the comparison thing..yup.and my grp had actually finished most of the job..just need some final touchups..so we disucssed abt who does what..and Mrs C. kept thinking i was very free and had nth to do..we were supposed to write down notes abt the work but my grp didnt write cos we did not need to do much..then the bell goes..she shouted, Jaime! that's why i kept calling your name! you took my words for granted on your grp's work! I was in total shocked..what did i do wrong? mmm..ok..her stare was super scary.but then at my seat..God was actually comforting me..i felt calm..but not knowing what expression to give. then as we left the class..my grp member went up to her to explain.and when i showed my notes to her..she just held my arm..and i thought she wanted to say sth to me..but i guess that was her form of comfort..or maybe apology but as i walked out of the classroom..yes..frens came to me and said its ok la..not your fault and stuff..but i felt that made me more sad! of course..little tears came down..but when i went back to mrs koh's homeroom..i sat there and thought..God had a reason for this..HE wanted me to know that misunderstandings do come our way..and we should not treat it seriously..and i felt better after knowing that God was with me! this incident kind of make me remember what happened in pri 6 where the teacher misunderstood me and use the wooden ruler and hit my hand! haa..that time i was younger..not matured yet..so i cried..but then the tcher apologised..and i felt better!
And God had a reason for the teacher to scold me today..instead of my other grp members..HE just wanted me to think through..we shouldnt blame the person for misunderstandings..So, i thank God for being my comfort today! smiles :)

2 comments:

secretoflife said...

hi jaime! don't worry too much ok? i go through things like this too. no matter what, God is with you. be strong and keep listening to what God has to say to you through the lessons you learn. seeya soon ( :

gwyneth said...

hey jaime, m so glad & encouraged as i read this post. it's wonderful to know how you're growing in the Lord! m so proud of you for thinking thru so carefully and being able to see this not-so-pleasant incident thru the eyes of a true Christian. may you continue to shine on for Him where He has placed you...and where He once placed me! *hugs*