Saturday, March 11, 2006

Class outing to Sentosa - 11March

Class outing after so long! Sentosa was fun! but very tired after that. took many pics.I shall continue off from last time..didnt have time to blog. Well, it is our first class outing, finally. We went there for pinic..haha..everyone kept eating and eating. and we played games like guessing the number and monkey game! oh ya..some of us went to take this chair lift! super fun..i dropped my slipper even before the chairlift was lifted up..and thank God it wasnt in the middle of the ride..or else i wouldnt have my slipper back! Anyway..i went up to the top without my slipper and we sit this go-kart thing down..that was the best part. this class outing was enjoyable, just that my tcher couldnt make it. that was the sad part.

No comments: