Friday, March 17, 2006

March Holidays!

well, my march holidays was spent just like that..but i thank God that those things kept me busy..practically the whole holiday i was at school..for the first time..

Monday: Sch 9am-5pm - Project Management workshop
Tue: Sch 9am - 5pm - Project management workshop
Wed: Sch (Maths and bio lessons) After that, i pulled sq to go to ikea with me! we shopped that..i bought the stuff i needed..and we went to eat alot of food..she came over..i stayed over at her house.

Thurs: Sch (chem lesson) after that..i went to suntec with mummy to have ben and jerry's icecream! yummy. shopping..then met up with gwyneth to do more shopping..haha

Fri: My only free day! and i chose to spend time with someone whom i seldom go out with..Cecilia! I was suppose to do work..but i managed to finish my holiday assignments..(:Thank God. We practically shopped the whole day at one place.fareast.we ate at pasta mania before heading towards fareast..we shopped and shopped from 4th level to first level..we ate and ate..all the way to taka..still eating..haha..this day was most relaxed!

and tomorrow there is tracting! my fav! Gospel sunday is this sunday! im trying to invite my frens..i thank God for this week! the project management course was very enriching though it was so long! i learnt alot..and the speaker is so kind..keep buying sweets..i ate alot too..haha

No comments: