Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sec 3 camp 2006

I'm not a sec 3..but i helped out at the sec 3 camp this year! actually i didnt want to go..cos i would haf to miss so many lessons..waste of time..but then Bailu and sq say they gng so they beg me to go..haha..yes..i did miss alot of lessons..but i had fun! though this year's sec3 batch wasnt as enthu as ours last year..being a station master isn't that easy..Jasmine was my partner with Mrs Goh..they helped me alot!cos there were so many grps..we repeated every instruction for so many times..quite boring after a few rounds..even worse if some dont cooperate..the first day was great! nth much to do..except for helping to prepare for the night walk..that was fun! the 3 of us went to scare the ppl..but then we not scary enough..haha..
the second day was the tiring day..my game station was entangle and contact point..but contact point to difficult..we switch to dog and bone...i felt that this camp was quite relaxing for me..im was not station in the sun! I thank God for that. Campfire at night was not too bad..but time passed very quickly.

I thank God he sustained me through this camp..cos i wasnt feeling feel the day before the camp..but everything was fine during the camp..except one period..gt stomachache..now there's a pile of hw for me to do!! Pray that i will finish..here comes the holis..oh ya..we took pics during camp..

No comments: