Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chiangmai mission trip 2008!

God has been real to me throughout this whole trip! thank God i made it for this mission trip! I thank God for the team of 27, for His mercies as we travelled, and for His Love for the team and His ppl inChiangmai! It was a memorable trip i must say esp to the rural villages. The people there are really kind and loving. though they dont have much, they give their very best! Street evangelism was very encouraging as the people there accepted the tracts with appreciation and heartful thanks! really touched by that(: thank God for the fellowship among the team members as well as the Thai friends..really gt to know many others better! I miss chiangmai! God-willing, i will be back there next yr! (: will upload the pics soon as my memory card is not with me.

After Chiangmai trip, it was Senior class chalet! my whole dec is really an eventful one! Great fun, food and fellowship(:

No comments: