Sunday, December 21, 2008

A christmas prayer musical! (:

well, i know im supposed to be in bed right now or rather prepare myself as i fly off tmr..but i felt that i shld blog before i leave...

thank God for sustaining everyone during the 2 days of musical! indeed, it has been a joy serving the Lord in the choir. We began practising since march and truly, God has not short changed me despite the time needed for practices. I've been encouraged even thru the practices as we sing! (: really thank God! the choir, musicians, casts, conductor, and all other helpers did a great job! thank God 10 of my friends, frm sec sch and jc came! i shall upload some pics!
Day 1: my sec sch mates! (:Day 2
the musicians!
that 50k harp! (:

more photos will be uploaded on facebk when i come home for chiangmai! till then, take care! (:

No comments: