Wednesday, January 07, 2009

2009

2009 has arrived! jolynn, how many days to 2010? still remembered how we countdown frm jan 2008 to 2009..saying 2008 ( the year for our major exams) is ending soon! yeah..see 2008 has gone! im gonna see 2009 fly by...anyway, thank God for a great yr 2008! i shall not write a lot here but ive written my testimony for yr 2008, the yr full of excitement and activites!
2009- I've started work on mon! working at my aunt's company..first day was quite boring..maybe becos im not not used to it yet..but by today, im starting to enjoy it! (: met 2 new gals who are waiting for A lvl results too! olvl results out next mon..how fast! when's alvl results?
oh yes..im not used to adult fare....so ex!! well, welcome to adult life! (:
I've written my new year resolutions..Pray that God will continue to guide me and that i will look to Him for wisdom and strength! (: shall post some chiangmai pics!
I love the scenery and background!looks like europe rite!

our host in blue! (: she is 67 years old but her complexion is gd!!HUGE christmas tree! (:MORE PICS ON FACEBK! (:

No comments: