Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My 100th post!

I can't believe this is my hundredth post! God has sustained this blog for almost 2 years..all praise to Him! this post will be short. yesterday..the first day of sch..mmm..wasn't too bad..a little tired. But at night i gt to catch Silent Hill with gwyneth and jasmine..it was so unexpected.! haha..my FIRST NC-16 movie! Jasmine's too! haha..and i had to show my ez-link card both at the ticket counter and b4 entering the theatre..haha..this shows i don't look like one 16 yr old girl. :) but it was rather funny that the show was played in total darkness..haha..the screen was black but we could hear the conversation! after like a few mins..someone finally went out to tell the person in charge. but it was a cool movie..although i was totally confused! haha..

No comments: