Thursday, June 08, 2006

A memorable week!

the second week of the June holidays have not ended but it has already left a memory in me! from mon to wed(5-7) was SC camp! I was totally looking forward to my first SC camp! i knew it would be fun! And it was indeed fun! I totally enjoyed myself. it was cheers and cheers..games after games..my team was PASSION! i had seri as my asst. My grp members was really enthu and fun ppl! im thankful to them for what they had done for the grp! I thank God for meeting so many people at camp too! Everyone seemed to enjoy the camp..! thanks to the camp comm for organising such a camp! i look forward to the next sc camp! on wed the last day of camp..i had to rush home to prepare for my birthday party! asked yining to follow me to giant to get stuff before meeting the rest at jurong mrt. the party was fun filled with lots of food and joy! Thanks all for the presents and ur presence! we played bingo, UNO stacko, swings, block catching and DOG and bone! i think that we were very loud..even my mom heard us from upstairs while playing Dog and BOne. I thank God for sustaining me for 16 years on earth! The greatest Gift above all is of course Jesus! He gave me my salvation!

Went sakae at marina today! here's some pics

No comments: