Saturday, June 24, 2006

Church camp 2006.

I was looking forward to another church camp..even though there wasn't many youths gng. at least i had my my ss mates with me. God has been gd to me..especially through this camp. He sustained me, not allowing me to be sick, and for journey merices wherever we went.
I left on sunday, after church with a few other families. Im glad that i went for this camp, i gt to play the guitar during the meetings so that i could improve(as i was actually struggling before). It was a different experience. The messages were based on Psalms. I think the last message struck me most as Prof. Harding kept emphasising about the Lord and Jesus. I missed the second aand third msg as i had to help out at the children's section. Well, i gt to learn new things over at the children's side too. The children were so excited to learn from the speaker.
things i got to do over there during free time: swimming, captains ball,taking pics,sleeping, watching tv, table tennis, enjoying the breeze of the sea,playground,eating even to playing old maid. :) i learnt to be a hairdresser there too! i had to straighten jolynn's hair everyday! haha..that was fun. We even stayed up late at night to watch football which i dont in Singapore! it was tiring though, but we still made it to devotions the next morning!
time passes so fast..sch's starting in two days time!!

No comments: