Friday, February 17, 2006

Cross Country 2006

finally i have something to blog! after so long. Well, i'm gonna talk abt this year's cross country..
and yes..and i wont be talking abt my run..cos this year i decided not to run..and maybe God had a reason for this..but i just didnt feel like running this year..even though it was my last year..yes..it may be wasted but then..i had fun doing duty! although i was so blur on what i was suppose to do..thank God for the weather..though it rained..I had a fun time chating with my frens..and we looked after the prize table..yes..this year is rather diff..cos i see my whole class participating in the competitive run! was really encouraged by that..asmy fren and i cheered for those Carova ppl! and i saw my classmates running to the finish line! they did not give up..and many won! congrads! it was like a diff feeling frm last time..i felt the joy for all of them..! but too bad there wasnt prize presentation due to the lightning..and there was this super big and bright lightning which scared everyone! haa..when the thunder roared,for a second i thought i was gng to die..i really thought it was the end of the world..haa..stood there quite stunned.but thank God for safety!..my fren was so sad cos we couldnt give out.! haha..cos we were suppose to help give it out..thats abt it! Thank God for this wonderful event!

No comments: