Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Answered prayers! (:

Thank God i secured another interview slot with the US embassy! and there was no mentioned for me to pat $50! praying that it is true! (:

God is goooddd. I thought i didn't have enough time to complete my biz law midterm exam..and felt that i wld do badly for that paper! but God gave me better than what i expected!! Praise God! (:

THank God for YF retreat, despite the few who came, i thank God for the precious fellowship we had! LTB execution would be considered a success! thank God everything went smoothly. no hiccups!! (:

Thank God for last sunday's jp outing. went tracting at teban and came back for games! though the turnout was low, i thank God for these little ones who brightened my sunday esp since i had to go to sch after that for meeting! I was really stressed that sunday...but these kids just lifted my spirits! (: THey are such a joy(:


Jaime is a happy girl in this post (: (: (:

No comments: