Friday, March 06, 2009

God's perfect plan for me (:

I REALLY THANK GOD for my A lvl results! I must say that it was by God's grace that i gt the results way above my expectations! as long i dont compare with those who gt much better grades..IM really CONTENTED and HAPPPY!! Now i picture even better why God didn't let me do as well in O lvls(as i aimed), placed me in JJ. He has directed my paths frm the beginning(: Am thankful for all the encouragement i've received during exams and before the results.

Now, its time for me to be prayerful abt what i wanna do nxt. i realised how i dont have one thing that i wanna do badly.when ppl ask me, i dont really know how to answer but just throw some options.

Yest was a great day! went to work in our sch uniforms!! I really miss wearing sch u!!and we were rather excited abt it. just before lunch, we gt the news that there wasnt transport out to woodlands for lunch. there goes our fast food day...until....becos jy was reluctant to walk to kranji...we pleaded someone to drive us..haha..in the end someone really drove us there!! but we didnt order student's meal la..we ate the mac value meal! (: totally enjoyed our lunch. im waiting for pics from meiying to be posted up!
after work, met up with yq and fy at Lot 1. its actually so small la..we walked the whole shopping centre and it was not even 8pm la. but we went for nice desserttsss!! (:
THE ICE IS REALLY SPECIAL! (: like snow flakes

No comments: