Monday, March 23, 2009

First Holiday of the the year! (: (EDITED)

I'm in HK now! (: i must thank God for some things that has happened. Before i boarded the plan in sg, we had to do the scanning of the bag..and it is not allowed to bring more than 100ml liquid on board. i only realised after checking in our luggages that i have my 120ml contact solution in my backpac! i cldnt retrive my luggage so i have to just pretend to be innocent, and depend on God that i am able to bring it on board if not i wld nt have my contact's solution! and guess what? my bag passed thru safely the scanning..becos...(if u want to know the ans, come ask me directly(: shall not expose it here)
And when i boarded the plane, i thot i was the youngest la..seriously no children one. but they were like 3 hk children i think. I quickly asked the air stewardess for the soft toy that SIA always have la.She laughed and smile and me, then went to check it out. I gt some blue stuffed toy la..dont know what charater.hahah! then a guy beside me told me " You really know what to ask for huh.HAHA. my children are big already ,if not i wld take" I laughed and smile, thinking that his children shld be arnd my age la..cos he not say very old.
OHyes. yest i went to this shopping centre and my mum and i saw so many police!! they were investigating on a burglared watch shop! and i saw the whole rack of expensive watches stolen la! so exciting and scary. then the police went to the nxt level and went thru this secluded door which i think they believed the burglars escaped thru! I realise i see so many police on the streets of HK, just like how the dramas show...
Its been 2 days of shopping and eating! heading to shenzhen later and its raining now..COLD(:

No comments: