Saturday, January 05, 2008

2008 has arrived !

HEYA! i know i'm slow to blog..haha..the year 2008 has already started 5 days ago..but anw, i thank God for seeing me thru year 2007. Even as i stepped into a new environment, i thank God for new friends i've made, and for being able to cope in my first year of jc. it was a struggle in the beginning...but im thankful that i pulled thru(: S26, S28 will always be in my memory! 2007 has been quite a different year for me as i gt to attend prayer meetings more often than previous years,i gt to study in church,i had an opportunity to work! (: God has been really good to me in 2007!
So, as i step into year 2008, i hope that it will not be only be just seen a year of struggles and trials,but that i may be able to live in joy with God watching over me! (: time really flies!!

No comments: