Thursday, October 04, 2007

God is GOOD!

YAY! thank God PROMOS are finally over! after 1 mth of studying at je library and in church, finally! the day has come! God has been good to me(: he sustained me throughout my papers..without headache but i had stomachache on one of the nites but recovered so quickly! Thank God for my studying buddies in church! you all have been an encouragement and my joy and laughter too! (: thanks to jasmine and yvonne, my regular latenite studying buddies in church and sometimes lydia and kevin do join in our studying grp! (: Its been fun buying bread and tarts from the bakery all the time! the fourth level rm and the tables in front of the yf board has become like part of my life..haha! thank God for uncle john and his wife and Sis karina who constantly brought us food, to make sure we have eaten. (: I celebrated my first lantern festival in church eating a sumptous meal! thanks to those who have been praying for me! my je library parnter is shuqing! thanks gal for your help too! (: Ohya.i finally started discipleship with shelia jie last sat on 29 Sept! (:
Looking forward to many events coming up rite now! (:
went out with yq and fy today! had lots of fun shopping and chatting too! will be gng out with jas and rachel tml! (:

No comments: