Thursday, April 26, 2007

Things will be different..

it's gonna be end of the week.(: sat is coming! recently i realised sth and i start to picture like why God had a reason for me to get the no. of points for olvl..cos i knew if i gt 11 and below i wld have gone to take 4 H2s..and that was what God didnt want me to do. I'm grateful to HIM. Now i see a clear pic. He has placed me where He wants me to be! Im happy to be in the class i am in right now, after getting to know more abt them and seeing how the class reacts during civics and maths class..haha..! they are all fun ppl! can't believe we will be having a class dinner soon! thats on monday since tue is a public holiday(: still wondering when will be the next s26(pae) outing..(:Still busy with eclub stuff..but having fun(: NACHOS!

Sth sad is gonna happen. Jessica just told me she's leaving for America on tue! thats like super fast..she was supposed to leave in sept! and now she's leaving to study there..and if she's finds a sch, she will stay there until sch starts!! if not, she's coming back to singapore!(:I'm so sad la! one less person to talk to, to laugh with, and sharing lame stuff..i'm so gonna miss u la!! don't leave me! But i will try to visit u when u are there(:

No comments: