Saturday, April 21, 2007

It's weekend! (:

I was so looking forward to sat lo! this week was so busy and scary for me..hhaa..lots of tests and hw!! was rather stressed too. however, there has been great things which happened this week too! i started my duty at cookie house this week and had lots of fun! and we formed our pw grps already! my grpmates are yiqing,feng yi,bin bin and the only boy edward.haha..hope we will work well together! this week, my class finally took class photos! we took with mr azmi and mr seah.(: PC in jc is really tough la! i'm strugglin..haha..must be fitter! and wheee! yesterday jess and i decided to go back to tanglin with huihui to collect out olvl certs..in the end we will 15mins late..as in the ppl in the office all left already..we waited for lyefong in sch..then we saw ian and ks too! so qiao! we chatted with ms lim,mr chan and mrs jacob and we took pics too! haha..then junhao,kelly and kaheng came to sch too..we went to macs for dinner to catch up!today's sat..yf is watching Left behind part 2! next week there's bio and 2 gp tests! pray for me! (:

No comments: