Sunday, February 11, 2007

the next step...

well, finally the o lvl results are out..before that, i was praying hard that i will accpet the results no matter what. well, i thank God that the moment i saw my results, i did accept for the moment. howeever, i realised i wasnt really happy, in fact i was disappointed why God didnt give me what i wanted. It took me abt a day to think what exactly God wanted me to do and cope with that unhappy feeling. The day i took my results, i just couldnt take it when i gt home. But i thank God that i finally understand why! oh ya..and i finally made a decision where i shld go..that is jjc. i really really wanted acjc since sec 1..and when the day finally arrived, i realised God's plan for me was not to go to acjc after all. I thank God for friends who gave advice.
Through that tough period of time, i learnt that God had this reason why i didnt do up to my expectations..i have neglected the fact that i shld think what God wants me to have. And i also learnt why God didnt want my name to appear on that screen.things wld have been different..wld i have stayed humble or happily receiving Man's praises which God doesnt want me to have in mind? i really wonder.and i know why i was unhappy, because i kept comparing. But God works in mysterious ways..and im moving on happily! trials will be part of my life and i have to trust the Lord for His will.
I thank God for yf yesterday! i didnt cry lei rachel! haha..we both shared abt our results. And Rev ong gave me an advice which is to make a decision and not regreting after that. :)) Ultimately, God will not short change us if we honour HIM.
So happy today! my mum bought me things which cheered me up! wheee! thanks mummy! :))
can't wait for tml! class gathering at EVE-LINE's place..haha..07s26 rocks! wheee!
till then, God bless !

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hey my dear Jaime... =) You are soooo right... God will not short change us if we honour Him.. and abt ur O level results... u noe when i got back mine like dunno how many years ago (-_- I am old alr!!!) i was wondering why God didn't give me my straight A1's which I felt I was capable of.. in fact.. I noticed that so far.. God always gave me results that are really good.. but never perfect.. I am always short of that little bit to reach the 'perfect' score... in PSLE, O's and A's n even in Uni now... but I know why... n like what u said, He wants to keep us humble... and thankful to Him... to give Him the glory rather than bask in the praises of man... my name doesn't appear in the 'screens' as well because the score I get is always not the 'perfect' score... but I am thankful for that... =) n you noe what.. it doesn't matter what JC u go to... cuz if u make up ur mind to enjoy it and make the most of what God deems best for u... you will have ABSOLUTELY NO regrets... God has placed u in JJC to shine for Him.. so do just that ya? *Hugz* God bless.... =)

Jaime. said...

heyaa joanne jie! thanks so much! i nearly teared after reading..its really a BIG encouragement! cant wait for u to come back ! haha!