Friday, November 17, 2006

17 November 2006 -It's here!

I have finally awaited for this day to come! Thank God it has finally arrived! O lvls are officially over! it's been long since i last blog..so this is gonna be quite a long entry..
Well, o lvls came just like that and passed like that! time passes really fast! can't believe i have actually taken my o lvls..few things to thank God for..all these things had been in my mind even during the period of o lvls..

Thank God for His grace and mercy for watching over me during that crucial period..i didn't fall sick or even felt unwell..so i could concentrate well..(:
Thank God for my family..my mom who makes sure i eat proper meals before i left for exams and also massaging my hand..lol.i did massage hers in return hor!..my father and bro who drove me to sch during my Os..
Thank God for the people ( ss class, jolynn, yfers and many others) who has been constantly praying for me that i may trust God for His plans for me..u all have been a great encouragement to me! thank you so much! especially jasmine..thanks so much for staying back in church to keep me company since august! haha..we had fun studying together huh? thanks for the massages..haha..it was totally great!
Thank God for Bailu and Sq who accompanied me to jurong library on some days to study..i guess we will miss the times queuing up outside the library at 9.45 in order for us to get a seat.haha..so many ppl waited outside just to get a seat! and of course not forgeting the times where we had to rush through our meals before the security guard to check on our seats!
Above all, I praise God for He is the One who is in charge of all things! All the papers are in his hands now..so rachel, let's commit the results in His hands yeah? Just enjoy rite now!
Alright, next up will be prom nite! can't wait..! and of course more camps and and travelling and christmas outreach!

Oh ya! i finally went to vivo city today with sq..and we met junhao and his gang! haha..so big also can meet them..(:

No comments: