Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dedicated to 4e1 2006

I really thank God for putting me in tanglin sec, from 1b,2e2, 3e1 to 4e1. God has seen me thru these 4 yrs! And i must say that i truly enjoyed myself in Tanglin. All classes have been a blessing to me. The people in 4e1, both teachers and students, all have different characters which are rather interesting. God has placed u ppl in my life and of course, you will all be part of my memory. I will never forget the moments we spent together. sorry for the times if u felt that i was being mean or unfriendly. But i really enjoyed myself in 4e1!

yesterday was a memorable day for us..started the day off by taking lots of pics..to playing 1 hr of netball..to taking more pics again.. went out with some 4e1 peeps to eat at ginza (nice family lunch) haha..then we went bowling! wow..its been ages since i last bowled..and we had this mini competition whereby the MIGHTY gals team vs the JAID team..haha..the gals won the 2nd game! great fellowship we had..thanks!

In the night, it was time for our grad ceremony..more pics..plus party! had fun with the sparklers and singing..plus pizza..and MORE photo taking..guess we will take EVEn more during grad nite! cant wait to see all of u dress up smartly and cool.

oh ya.. yf today was a reminder to me..thru the singing and sharing..i guess i've learnt abt God putting us thru times of difficulty and sticky situations with people, that allows us to be molded by God. If not, how do we actually see our true self? and the bad side of ourself too? Most of the time, we blame ppl and think we are always right..and being angry at others when it is actually not their fault...God knows what trouble i'm facing and i am praying for His grace and mercy that i may be able to handle the situation well.

No comments: