Friday, December 09, 2005

Sunday School camp 2005!

I'm back from sunday school camp! won't write like what i wrote in my testimony for camp.haha..i really thank God i made it to camp. ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER! "Be strong in the Lord and in the Power of His might" My group was sword. Thank God for the teamates! and for my mentors..david and Joanne! I have learnt alot from them. And everyday, i had to memorise verses! quite fun! The messages brought to us was enriching..i guess its time to look at my chrsitian walk. I thank God for time spent with my ss mates..and for new frens too. :)
I shall just write the main events of each day.

Day 1(mon): Games today! went to pandan pri for our games. I guessed everyone had fun being blindfolded.ha
At night, we had a workshop on knowing our gifts! We need to know our spiritual gifts in order to know how we can serve God in different ways.
For supper, we had muffins..i am addicted to the muffins since this day!

Day 2(tue): Trekking at macritchie! all the way to bukit timah? for 3-4hrs!But it was gd exercise.At night, the session members shared about the different areas they served in the church and i was able to know more about the mission stations. Cheesecake for supper!

Day3(wed): Lunch we had chicken chop!! wow! yummy.
Tracting today! My partners were gwyneth and ian. It was smoothsailing! thank God for His guidance as we shared the goodnews to the people. many were willing to listen to us and accepted the tracts.
Forum at night! know more abt Charasmatism. what is their worship like.and abt the kjv bible version.Guess its faith.

Day 4(thurs): Went out of camp to west coast park to celebrate xf bday! i could only stay for a while becos it was campfire night for camp. so i went there to play for a while and gave present.hehe..then went back for skit preparation. God was watching over our grp.! Campfire night was great! sang lots of songs.:)

Day 5(fri): Nothing much today but writing of our testimonies and cleaning up !

I reallyy enjoyed myself..looking forward to the next camp!

2 comments:

missyrica said...

hey hey! erica here... Anyways, glad that you enjoyed SS Camp!! Was cool seeing today at United Square too.. first time tracting for me, was quite fun.. anyways, i'll be linking ur blog to mine...

la-jolie-sirene.blogspot.com

Quinton said...

Praise God for Sunday School camp! comments come a lil late, but still wonderful to read everyone's testimonies.