Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It has come to the last week!

Well, its the last week of 2005 and last week of holidays! gd or bad? Anyway.on mon 26dec there was a wedding in church! i attended it and then went home to prepare stuff b4 coming to sq house to stay..my parents r coming home today! manage to do some work here..gng home later..lots of stuff to be done b4 the year ends..
2005 has been really great! i thank God for everything thats has happened in 2005! the gd or bad...everything thst happens, there's a reason! this year i got to do stuff that i hhave neva done b4..serving in the church and sharing the gospel wif frens! I thank God for being with me when i shared the gospel.Thank God for being with me during trials and sad times and even the happy moments! I gt closer to some frens..my sunday sch mates! love them lots! Yup..i hope to spent the few days of 2005 with happiness! :)

went to watch king kong wif sq today! Super exciting and nice! and long of course.

No comments: