Sunday, May 30, 2010

WORK IN US!(:

Finally found time to blog after 3 weeks spent in the US! Time really flies man. Lots of things have happened over these short 3 weeks here! work has been fine so far..was given a lot of hrs the past 3 weeks! God has been my provider ever since i gt my money and camera stolen, losing my HP and IPOD at HK airport. My first paycheck came in, and indeed God has been gd! (:

Made new friends, bumped into both nce and nasty customers. I work at HOT POTATO in cedar point and i practically do everything there! slicing potatoes, frying fries,carrying, washing and handling the cash register!! (:

I finally found time to go to the park and enjoy the last 2 days! (: having loads of funnnnn! shopping at walmart is another joy!

Attending church the past 2 weeks was awesome too! glad to meet christians in the US and have fellowship with them! they are really friendly ppl! (:

But planning my travel after and during work is a hassle....still planning!!

But i know time is gna fly and soon i'll be back in Singapore! (:

No comments: