Monday, May 25, 2009

Missing my laptop...

Hey!! i havent blogged for so long because my laptop has not been with me for one mth!! im rather sad at the situation sony gives me..i gt back my laptop after three weeks, brought it home and realised they have not fixed the problem..brought it back and the service person called me the next day that to repair cost 1273!! i was shocked la! i have not even paid finish my laptop and now i have to pay so much to repair? but thank God so far, i have not like been so badly affected by my spoilt laptop for more than an hr? hahah!well, at least i still get to use the computers available and work and at home! (:
But im praying hard that i will be able to repair it another place, definitely not sony! thank God my mum called the manager and he offered 40% discount but still...500 over! but it was nice of him to waive the assesment fee of 64.20~ (: so happy! i dont think i can trust sony laptops now so sad!!

Anw, 5 mths have passed! so fast! my friends working with me are slowly leaving me! jy is leaving this fri..and its all down to me!
Church camp next wk! whoohoo!! finally..(:

No comments: