Thursday, June 07, 2007

7 JUNE 2007 (:

Heya! im back again! i had a really great day today! lots of happenings arnd(: haha! woke up early to get ready for BU4 meeting in sch..and God justr wanted me to use the com again..haha..like how i met my bro online the other morning..first time! and guess what, i met JESSICA online! for the first time..like finally! i couldnt be more happy la! (:gd start for the day! i managed to catch up with her. after that..went for BU 4 meeting..then after that, met my mum to go suntec to eat..ate some porridge buffet in the end..NICE(: walk walk walk..Had an invitation by MS SHUQING and MS HUIHUI for dinner at marina's pizza hut(: thanks gals, i really had a great meal and taking pics..and smiling at the cute lil boy huh..hahaha!we walked and walked again..then went home(: i watched roalnd garros(: and the 2 semi final matches made my day again! Ivanovic and Justine henin is in the finals! whoo hoo! I hope justine wins ultimately la! haha! God has preserved me for 17 yrs!(: And i received lots of SMSes that made my day even brighter(: so many msgs la..i had to reply like everyone.(: but thanks guys..really(: the 2 smses that made me shocked was my bro and joanne jie(: both overseas but never failing to make my day(: and to those who send testimonials thru friendster..thanks so much(: really appreciate it(: how many smiley faces do i have..hahaha..toohappy! will post pics soon(:

Church camp coming up! (: (: but im missing out on alot of things la..like 4e1 class chalet and S26 bbq!! but i still cant wait for church camp(:

No comments: