Friday, March 09, 2007

A God-sent class

I'm really thankful to God for giving my such a wonderful class in jj pae! my fellow classmates has made my entry into jj so fun! thanks so much 07S26! thru love fiesta, class bonding in ganma's class(phototaking), outings..and jj wall,class jersey,card games, we have definitely grown closer! i truly enjoyed u ppl's company! seoul garden on tue was fun! haha..ate so much huh! when a few of you all started sending in the msgs yesterday, i almost cried la! its really sad to see some of you-all leaving! but we will keep in touch! (:

went to meet van at holland to eat before gng for jj nite today. we wanted subway but so many acjc ppl went there!! we decided to eat breko! chocolate addiction.yummy! and the super CHEEZY pizza..eekk. jj nite was coool! abt the same as ours that time(: I'm missing admin too!!

No comments: