Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First day at JJC

HEYA ! there goes the first day of sch ! its been a super long day..arrived at jjc with sq..stood arnd until we were asked to go to the hall..wow..when i first stepped into the hall..was quite impressed with the surroundings..like so many leaders arnd holding banners and music blasting..thank God there was a tanglinian in my grp..she's huiying from 4e2! and i gt to meet my pri sch fren in my grp too ! my FAMILY 3 was cool as we had a super enthu leader..oh ya..my grp is OG14 !we ended at 6.30 la ! so late.Tmr's the camp..and its said to be exciting and funnn!

Well, i guess God has a reason for placing me in this sch for the first one and a half mths or so..to observe the surroundings..and if God willing..i might change JC after my results..But i know i have to leave it to the Lord no matter what happens as he knows what's best for me ! :)

No comments: