Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lanjut trip 2006

I'm back frm Malaysia! this retreat has been really fun and exciting! the constant downpour and fun and laughter everyone had was very memorable. I thank God that i am able to make it for this trip..with my parents along...sigh..haha..i gt to know the senior class and my age guys whom i dont usually talk to. during the trip, we gt to play captain's ball, touch rugby...and the BEST part was pictionary!! the tv was cool as we could play games. Pictionary was REALLY VERy fun! enjoyed that game.(: i enjoyed the fellowship we had and fun!
God was so merciful on our trip back..we had to drive thru a few metres FLOOD which was rather high( my first time experiencing being in a flood)..water went into some of the cars..but thank God we werent swept away by the water..the feeling was rather exciting but scary though.here are some of the pics!

No comments: