Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Life is real.

I am somehow faced with this fear of meeting this teacher. After an incident, i dread going for her lessons..and i always felt scared before the lessons. I feel that i think too much at times. But sometimes her words discourage me and im starting to dislike the subject.Its like i put in effort into my work, and she doubts me, she feels i don't understand or call it acting that i am doing my work. In this time, i really asked God for help..I can't be hiding from her all the time. I need to face up to this problem.I must show her that I am capable of doing things. That's why i ask God for mercy that i may go through her lessons normally like other lessons.As I read the daily bread today, I was reminded abt this, facing up to life's difficulties may be afrightening experience. But when we trust God and draw close to Him, we'll exprerience real deliverance. Therefore, when troubles call on you, call on God. I pray that this would be an encouragement not only to me but others who are facing difficulties too! :)

2 comments:

gwyneth said...

thanks for sharing, jaime. tt's really very encouraging. also, i tink i know which teacher you're referring to. if m not wrong, then i'd just like you to know tt the fact tt she picks on you shows tt she's bothered abt you. in fact, she most prolly has high expectations of you...well, ask God for wisdom & grace as you go thru this year. at the end of it, you might find yourself thanking God for a teacher like her : )

Jaime. said...

haha..i hope so too..thanks for your comment!:)