Friday, June 17, 2005

Happy happy happy!

Happy birthday liz!! haaa..! i gt a belaed birthday present from my bro!!! haa! after like sooo many years..finallly i received 2 gifts! whee..so happy! thanks bro! I gt a new bag and my second pair of danggling earrings! from xcessories! First pair of dangling earrings was from joanne jie, oso for my bday! i had always wanted a pair of dangling earrings but did not noe wad to buy...thank God for people who bought them for me! mmmm...this week had been great! monday, went to watch mr and mrs smith wif my mom...love the movie! on tue..in the morning..went to cut hair wif eve and jo..well, cut my fringe...donnoe if i regret anot..haaa..new llook..then in the evening went to play tennis and squash as usual..whoa..that tue there was sooo many youths! like 8?? coolness..had great fellowship wif them..on wed..went to church to watch a video wif sis charissa and gwyn..we decided to pick another video..but i went off for golf and could not watch it..on thursday...met up wif gwyn lydia and jo a cafe galilee to discuss the yf outing and designing of the t shirt! spend the time there until 6 ...met eve to go down together to meet shelia to watch PCK musical...it was soso la..not that fantastic lei...but quite funny..hee..stayed over at eve's house...cos so near the indoor stadium...then today..watched movies..then come home..trying to finish my hw!! haa...thank God for tis week! God loves u! :)

No comments: