Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sec 3 camp 2005!

well, i'm back from camp! a really fun and exciting camp! after 3 days of camp, i feel so .... tired! haa. Have sunburn! arh!! well, i enjoyed myself doing the high elements, those games, flying fox..and so on..but my grp did not do canoeing! so sad! although the water is very dirty..i felt like gng..but its alright la...Thank God for this camp..where i saw a bond among the sec 3s..mmm..loved the fellowsihip wif my class gals during my stay there..took my pics! haa..and the bond in my grp..the nite walk on the first day was best! felt the eerie sensation when walking with nadia back to camp..she was scared,especially after hearing mr tham's ghost stories.haa..that added to the scary feeling.haa..mmm...well, that was rather a fun experience..to overcome your fear of darkness..although it was not really darks..ahas..camp fire was great! all the singing and blah..really had fun!! Really thank God that i was able to attend the whole camp..coz i was suppose to go for competition..so happy!:)

No comments: