Saturday, December 04, 2004

harloooo ppl! i'm back from Sunday school camp 2004! this year's camp was rather enriching for me! Learnt alot abt evangelism! this year's camp not so hectic like other year's...more relaxed!enjoyed myself everydae! mm...loved the tracting alot! my fellow partners were Zerlina,amos and Uzu! uzu only 5 years old so cutsy man! haa..this flat where we went to was sq cousin's house...mmm...and guess wat? i knocked on her cousin's house ans sq wasthere! so i shared the good news and abt the story of christmas to them! haa..oh ya...forgot to say that i had a fun time wif my gp members! my buddy was jia ching! haa..she was pri 3 and i took care of her...i oso know more abt grace through this camp!haa..at night i slept wif nette nette rachel and grace! the first nite was terrible! could not sleep..had blocked nose and was coughing!!!! i tink i disturb many of the gals! so sorry! aha...loved my mentors too! nelson and luvena! Thank God for them! gng to china on mondae! mm..haven pack yet..

No comments: